Add: Nanjing University International Conference Center 163 Xianlin Avenue, Nanjing/南京市仙林大道163号南大国际会议中心; Tel: 025-89686666
About Nanjing University
Xianlin Campus：163 Xianlin Road, Qixia District, Nanjing, Jiangsu Province, 210023/南京市栖霞区仙林大道163号
Over the past century, Nanjing University has been through many vicissitudes and experienced repeated changes in its name and location, but its traditional spirit of honesty, perseverance, self-reliance and unremitting pursuit of truth and creativity has been passed on from generation to generation and will be carried forward into the future. It is such fine tradition and spirit that allow the university to establish itself in the growth of the Chinese and world civilization, enrich its cultural heritage and nurture honest, persistent and self-reliant students. Since its establishment over a hundred years ago, Nanjing University has maintained its youthful vigor and made progress in various undertakings. It has made remarkable achievements in areas such as talent training, scientific research, social work and academic exchanges and has made indelible contributions to China's scientific, cultural and educational undertakings.
地址： 南京 栖霞区 仙林大道163号南京大学仙林校区东门内
地址： 南京 栖霞区 学典路6号
地址: 南京 栖霞区 纬地路9号A2栋（生创园1号门进入）
Conference participants may need a Chinese visa to enter China. Specifically, those who are not Chinese citizens, except passport holders from Singapore, Brunei, and Japan, need a Chinese visa. Participants can apply for a visa at the Chinese embassy or consulate in the region in which they live. To avoid uncertainty, participants will be advised to apply for a visa as early as possible. It is recommended that they apply for a Chinese visa at least 1 month in advance.
For most attendees, it is easier to apply for a Tourist ("L") visa; an invitation letter is NOT required for obtaining a Tourist visa.
* For more information, please contact the local Chinese Embassy in your country.
1. The invitation letter will be issued after the successful registration.
2. Your name must be listed exactly as it appears on your passport. Any differences between the name on your passport and the name on your invitation letter or other documentation could lead to a delay and/or denial of your visa.
3. Please note ICCSP Conference and the organizing committees of the conference are not authorized to assist with the VISA process beyond providing the Notification of Invitation Letter issued by ICCSP Conferences and conference Committee Board. Should your application be denied, ICCSP Conferences and the organizing committee of the conference cannot change the decision of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, nor will ICCSP Conferences and the organizing committee of the conference engage in discussion or correspondence with the MOFA or the Embassy on behalf of the applicant. The registration fee cannot be refunded when the VISA application of individual being denied.
4. It takes around one month for the Embassy to process the VISA application, please register as early as you can to make sure you have enough time