Tianjin University of Technology and Education
学校地址：天津市河西区大沽南路1310号 (Address: No.1310, Dagu South Road, Hexi District, Tianjin, China)
Tianjin University of Technology and Education (TUTE) was established in 1979, which is called ‘the cradle of cultivating TVET teaching staff in China” with its teaching philosophy of “using mind and hand together” to cultivate the “integrated” polytechnic teachers and advanced technicians, who can get double certificates “degree certificate and technician certificate” . It is the only one local university cooperated by China Central Government and Tianjin Municipality.
Conference participants may need a Chinese visa to enter China. Specifically, those who are not Chinese citizens, except passport holders from Singapore, Brunei, and Japan, need a Chinese visa. Participants can apply for a visa at the Chinese embassy or consulate in the region in which they live. To avoid uncertainty, participants will be advised to apply for a visa as early as possible. It is recommended that they apply for a Chinese visa at least 1 month in advance.
For most attendees, it is easier to apply for a Tourist ("L") visa; an invitation letter is NOT required for obtaining a Tourist visa.
* For more information, please contact the local Chinese Embassy in your country.
1. The invitation letter will be issued after the successful registration.
2. Your name must be listed exactly as it appears on your passport. Any differences between the name on your passport and the name on your invitation letter or other documentation could lead to a delay and/or denial of your visa.
3. Please note CSP Conference and the organizing committees of the conference are not authorized to assist with the VISA process beyond providing the Notification of Invitation Letter issued by CSP Conferences and conference Committee Board. Should your application be denied, CSP Conferences and the organizing committee of the conference cannot change the decision of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, nor will CSP Conferences and the organizing committee of the conference engage in discussion or correspondence with the MOFA or the Embassy on behalf of the applicant. The registration fee cannot be refunded when the VISA application of individual being denied.
4. It takes around one month for the Embassy to process the VISA application, please register as early as you can to make sure you have enough time